We are pleased to announce that this year ICSA Midwest Chapter will again hold its annual meeting jointly with ASA-NIC. The program book can be found HERE.
The presentation slides can be found in the Meeting Materials.
Sponsored by AbbVie, Astellas, Citadel Securities and TechData
Hosted by NIC-ASA and ICSA Midwest
When: October 24- 25, 2019
Where: Hilton Chicago, Northbrook, IL
Who: Statisticians, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and All Quantitative Scientists!
- 10/24 morning: Half day short course: Causal inference Methods for Credible and Reliable Real World Evidence by Dr. Douglas Faries and Dr. Xiang Zhang, Eli Lilly
- 10/24 afternoon: Half day short course: Learning and Implementing Bayesian Adaptive Designs by Dr. Jack Lee, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Keynote speakers: “How to stand out from the crowd – Secrets to career success in Statistics ” by Erik Pulkstenis, VP DSS, AbbVie
- 10/25: parallel sessions
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- Generous student poster awards
- Free for student attendees who submitted posters
- Cocktail Reception for Everyone!!
- Free one night hotel stay for students outside of Chicago area who submitted posters (space limited, in the order of poster submission date)
For students: To submit posters to win cash reward and free one night hotel stay, please send your poster to [email protected]. The submission deadline is Oct 17, 2019.
Employers who sponsored this meeting have many employment opportunities and internship positions. If you are interested, please submit your CV to [email protected] . The employers have people onsite and may even do on-site interview with you. Deadline: October 17, 2019.