We are pleased to announce that this year ICSA Midwest Chapter will again hold its annual meeting jointly with ASA-NIC. Some current information can be found in THIS FLYER. For online registration, please use the link.
Sponsored by AbbVie, Astellas and Citadel Securities
Hosted by NIC-ASA and ICSA Midwest
When: October 12- 13, 2017
Where: Delta by Marriott Chicago Northshore, Glenview, IL
Who: Statisticians, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and All Quantitative Scientists!
- 10/12 afternoon: Half day short course on MCPMod taught by Frank Bretz, Global Head of Novartis Innovation and Consulting
- 10/12 morning: Half day short course on AI, Machine Learning and Precision Medicion taught by Haoda Fu, Research Advisor from Eli Lilly Company
- Keynote speakers: Ivan Chan, VP (AbbVie), Kevin Chartier, VP (Astellas) and Frank Bretz, Global Head (Norvartis)
- 10/13: parallel sessions
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- Generous student poster awards
- Career services for students available (including Citadel!)
- Free for student attendees who submitted posters
- New this year: Cocktail Reception for Everyone!!
For students: To submit resumes to Abbvie and Astellas stat department, and Citadel Securities, please send your resume to [email protected]
For students: To submit posters to win cash reward, please send your poster to [email protected].
Goodies for registrants: a Bag, a phone charger and a pen (limited quantities)