We are pleased to announce that this year ICSA Midwest Chapter will again hold its annual meeting jointly with ASA-NIC. Some current information can be found in THIS FLYER. For online registration, please use the link. The program book can be found HERE.
Sponsored by AbbVie, Astellas and Citadel Securities
Hosted by NIC-ASA and ICSA Midwest
When: October 11- 12, 2018
Where: Delta by Marriott Chicago Northshore, Glenview, IL
Who: Statisticians, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and All Quantitative Scientists!
- 10/11 morning: Half day short course: Practical Application of Bayesian Methods in Drug Development by Dr. Satrajit Roychoudhury, Pfizer
- 10/11 afternoon: Half day short course: Platform Clinical Trials – Key Aspects and Simulation by Dr. Kyle Wathen, Janssen R&D
- Keynote speakers:
- 10/12: parallel sessions
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- Generous student poster awards
- Free for student attendees who submitted posters
- Cocktail Reception for Everyone!!
- New!!! Free one night hotel stay for students outside of Chicago area who submitted posters (space limited, in the order of poster submission date)
For students: To submit posters to win cash reward and free one night hotel stay, please send your poster to [email protected]. The submission deadline is Oct 4, 2018.